Ir al contenido principal
Language Vices

I am Marco Antonio Reyes Ramos,I am from San Miguel, I study at the Juan Escutia high school, I am fifteen years old.

LANGUAGE VICES

 We can understand language as a system of symbols that has the function of transmitting a message.  Another way of defining it is like the ability of every living being, plant or animal, to communicate.  In the human, the main language is verbal, that is, one that expresses a meaning through linguistic signs and that can be transmitted both in writing and orally.  From these two variants of human language, the oral language that has greater antiquity and use, because the human being learned to speak before writing.  While written language requires an education that is not always available to everyone, oral language begins to be learned almost from the moment of birth, hence it is 100 percent accessible, except for specific cases.  Already orally written, human language is governed by certain linguistic and semantic to ensure that the message can be transmitted correctly.  When these are not fulfilled, we are in the presence of language vices, understood as incorrect ways of using language, both in diction and vocabulary.


Comentarios

  1. Good blog look I consider that Overcoming the Vices of Language in communication, is essential to ensure and maintain good relationships in all areas of our lives, understand and be understood, is an art that facilitates coexistence and harmony in all places. without ruling out that speaking badly is also a problem before our person because I do not think it is quite good, that's my comment

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Your statement is correct because because of faith, these vices people do not express themselves clearly

    ResponderBorrar
  3. In the personal , iIcan say that language vives are bad examples for future generations ,but to have a bad language habit you are always necesary to know in what time I use it

    ResponderBorrar
  4. thanks for being information, it helped me to understand the subject of language vices

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Esta bien pero algunas personas
    no usan el lenguaje correcto debemos saber hablar correctamente

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario